Thursday 21 April 2016

A shoot inspired by my Pinterest gatherings.  These pictures depict inside feelings, which I wanted to display with the use of makeup. I chose to take photos in the shower as I liked how the makeup ran and the models hair was wet making it look more realistic. The expressions stand out a lot as they show sadness and anger. I did most of them portrait in which I focussed just on the models face's expressions and body language. Next I am going to do another photoshoot like this; experimenting with the use of film. 








This photo I chose to develop demonstrates a lot of emotion such as pain and anger. I adjusted the hue and saturation, so the photo wasn't black and white completely but still had a hint of colour seen on her lips. I also cropped it more to delete the shower head, so all focus is on the model. 

Here I have experimented again with saturation and contrast. I have placed together 2 images, which both represent sadness and anger.  




No comments:

Post a Comment