Friday 22 April 2016

Shoot inspired by Pinterest

For this photoshoot, my inspiration was gained from Pinterest. I experimented this by taking pictures from slightly different angles of the models face. The expression she was showing is neutral and emotionless. I purposely smudged and ran the makeup down her face messily as I wanted it to look like she had smudged the makeup down her face. To develop this I am going to edit this in Photoshop by turning it in black and white. 





Next I developed one of the photos into Photoshop by firstly adjusting the levels. Then turning it into black and white.  To cover up the any unwanted marks of the makeup, I used the healing brush tool to  remove these. I have taken this close up, allowing the background to be blurry and her eye to be the main focus, which is central. 




No comments:

Post a Comment